This was sent out today to all Hershey Park season pass holders.
We hope this update finds you and your family safe and healthy during this global pandemic. The safety of our guests, team members, and community remains our top priority. We continue to closely monitor conditions and listen to guidance from national health officials, government agencies, and our local health experts.
Given the information currently available, and assuming Pennsylvania lifts the closure order of non-life sustaining businesses, Hersheypark® is working to open in early June. In preparation for opening, we continue to research and implement preventive measures as recommended by state and federal agencies that will enhance our existing high standards of cleanliness through additional rigorous cleaning procedures.
We appreciate your continued patience as we explored possible options to ensure you get the most value out of your 2020 Season Pass.
We are pleased to share the following enhancements to your 2020 Season Pass:
• Current 2020 Season Passes will be extended through June 30, 2021. You don’t need to do anything to extend your pass – please just hold onto your passes or confirmation email.
• All payment plans will pause effective today, April 14, 2020, until we reopen Hersheypark. We will be back in touch with you before billing resumes and our team remains happy to work with any pass holder before their first visit. Pass holders will need to be current on payments in order to receive Season Pass admission and associated benefits.
• We will offer a free Bring-A-Friend ticket for summer 2020.
• We are planning an additional Season Pass holder event in 2020 and will share more specific information when available.
• We are expanding the perks and discounts that we planned to offer as part of our new monthly reward calendar. We will be in touch closer to our opening date about the perks and discounts that we are excited to add for you.
For more information, please visit the Season Pass FAQ page.
Our Season Pass holders represent our most passionate guests at Hersheypark, and we are grateful for your loyalty. As we manage through this unprecedented time, we want you to know that we are in this together. We look forward to helping you create new memories in Hersheypark soon.
Hersheypark General Manager